Product Description & Reviews
Approved for manufactured housing - all residential electric water heaters are compliant with HUD standards for mobile homes/manufactured housing. Side water connections for ease of installation in mobile home applications. CoreGard anode rods have a stainless steel core that extends the life of the anode rod allowing superior tank protection far longer than standard anode rods. Screw-in, direct immersion, 3500W/240V or 3000W/120V heating elements for maximum efficiency. Blue Diamond glass coating provides superior corrosion resistance compared to industry standard glass lining. Has a solid brass, tamper resistant, enhanced flow, ball type, drain valve. Uses a standard female hose fitting that allows for fast and easy draining during maintenance. Designed for easy operation, this valve includes an integral screwdriver slot that features a 1/4 turn (open/close) radius, which not only permits full straight through water flow but also a quick and positive shut off. Meets UBC, CEC and HUD National Codes. Meets the thermal efficiency and standby loss requirements of the U.S. Department of Energy and current edition of ASHRAE/IESNA 90.1. Complies with the Federal Energy Conservation Standards effective April 16, 2015, in accordance with the Energy Policy and Conservation Act (EPCA), as amended.
Features & Highlights
- 2-in environmentally-friendly non-CFC foam insulation reduces standby heat loss
- CSA certified and ASME rated T&P relief valve conveniently located on the side of the tank to facilitate piping to a drain or external to the building
- Top-mounted, heavy-duty anode for added tank protection, extending the life of the tank
- Built-in electric junction box top-located, convenient junction box, ready for 1/2-in or 3/4-in conduit
- Thermostat/high limit control combination control allows adjustment of water temperature while providing overheat protection
|Brand:||A. O. Smith|
|Item Size:||19 x 46.75 x 46.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||92 pounds|
|Package Size:||30 x 30 x 30 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.