Product Description & Reviews
Adjustable, easy to assemble, easy to install floor jacks are designed for use during remodeling projects to reinforce stairs, porches, decks, or weak floors. Constructed of premium quality steel and coated to prevent corrosion. All moving parts fit snugly to avoid lateral displacement and the top and bottom plates are deeply embossed to mitigate movement and prevent dishing. The heavy duty high carbon steel is double locked for added safety. Compression strength is defined as testing to the point of failure. To determine safe or allowable load consult a licensed engineer. Product adjusts at the top; does not adjust at the middle. Two in a package
Features & Highlights
- TWO JACKS - Package includes two adjustable floor jacks.
- ADJUSTABLE - Easy to assemble, easy to install, range of 1'-1' 3" / 12"-15".
- DURABLE - 15 gauge inside/outside high carbon steel tubes.
- SAFE - Double carriage bolt design for added safety.
- SECONDARY SUPPORT - Can be used permanently if as a secondary support.
|Package Weight:||7.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.