Product Description & Reviews
The Parkside Mailbox brings that finishing touch to any entry way. This mailbox blends aesthetic appeal and functional design elements. The large incoming mail slot, which is discreetly hidden under the top lid, accepts magazines, priority mail envelopes and thick catalogs. Each mailbox is equipped with a stainless steel lock with a locked/unlocked indicator and two keys. For added longevity, mount the mailbox under an eave or other protected area. Installation is made easy with its four embossed holes on rear panel. Comes with installation instructions and mounting hardware which includes; screws and plastic anchors for brick and other masonry installations. Just pull it out of the box and it is ready to be installed.
Features & Highlights
- Mailbox is 10.9 in. W x 13.5 in. H x 4.9 in. D
- Roof lifts open for easy mail retrieval - Mail slot opening is 9.6 in. W x .8 in. H
- Powder coated galvanized steel construction for excellent rust resistance
- Stainless steel cam lock complete with two keys
- 4-pre-drilled holes makes for an easy installation. Includes installation instructions and mounting hardware which includes; screws and plastic anchors for brick and other masonry installations
|Item Size:||10.87 x 10.87 x 10.87 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.97 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.81 x 5.51 x 5.51 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By ARCHITECTURAL MAILBOXES
mpn: 2697B, ean: 0832794007725,