Product Description & Reviews
The Bosch PSJ120 12-Volt Max Heated Jacket is a high quality rain and wind resistant work jacket conveniently powered by the Bosch 12-Volt Max power tool battery system. Featuring three simple push-button heat settings - high, medium and low - the PSJ120 starts warming in seconds and is the perfect jobsite solution for the cold weather. Five (5) pockets, including a cell phone, large document, battery holster/controller and two hand pockets, make storage on the go quick and easy. With the included BHB120 and Bosch 12-Volt Max battery you not only can power the PSJ120, but can also power most USB port compatible personal electronics, such as cell phones, at the same time. You can have it all; warmth and back-up power. During the warm months, the BHB120 offers a convenient belt clip for use without your jacket simply as a power boost or back-up, anytime and anywhere with a Bosch 12-Volt Max battery. The PSJ120 kit includes: (1) PSJ120 12-Volt Max Heated Jacket, (1) BHB120 Battery Holster/Controller, (1) 12-Volt Battery, (1) Charger.
Features & Highlights
- Three Quick Warming Heat Zones - Two chest zones and one back zone start warming in a matter of seconds
- Three-Level Heat Controller - High (Red), medium (Green) and Low (Blue) for Maximum Control and Comfort
- Up to 6 Hours Heated Runtime - Maximum runtime with Bosch 12-Volt Max batteries on low setting
- USB Charging Option for Most Personal Electronics - While in Jacket Pocket (5V/1A Max Output). Chest Size: 53.4 inches, Jacket Length: 30 inches, Sleeve Length: 33.7 inches
- European sizing - refer to sizing chart graphic
|Item Weight:||3.81 pounds|
|Item Size:||16.4 x 13.5 x 13.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.5 x 5.1 x 5.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.