Product Description & Reviews
The RadonSeal® DIY Foundation Concrete Crack Repair Kit stops water leaks through hariline or large cracks in concrete foundation walls using state-of-the-art low-pressure injection. NO DRILLING REQUIRED! A complete crack injection kit for homeowners or contractors. Only a conventional caulking gun needed for injection. Two-component polyurethane forcefully expands and permanently fills the entire crack (up to 22-inch. thick walls). Tenaciously bonds to dry or wet concrete but remains flexible to allow for its natural movement. Will never leak again, unlike caulk or hydraulic cement. Enough to seal up to 10 linear ft. of cracks in poured concrete.
Features & Highlights
- NO DRILLING REQUIRED - The low-pressure injection method eliminates the need for drilling.
- HAIRLINE CRACKS - Low viscosity urethane is suitable even for the repair of hairline cracks.
- NO NEED TO EXCAVATE - Save serious money by repairing the crack from the inside.
- NO SPECIAL TOOLS REQUIRED - Use a standard caulking gun to inject.
- PERMANENT - Prevents water seepage permanently!
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.