Product Description & Reviews
The Emecole Metro Leaking Basement Crack Repair Kit for Homeowners provides an effective, user-friendly and low cost solution for permanently repairing leaking concrete cracks in poured basement wall foundations. With the use of a standard caulk gun, this kit is equipped with the components for up to 10 feet of concrete wall crack repairs, from hairline thin to as wide as 3/16". Upon injection into the crack, our two-component Emecole Metro 102 Premium Polyurethane expands up to approximately 20 times its initial volume to completely fill voids between the foundation and the soil, resulting in a non-shrink closed cell foam barrier that prevents further water entry. Its flexibility allows it to expand and contract with any foundation movement due to freeze and thaw cycles. Includes step-by-step instructions applicable for first-time concrete crack repair applicators or seasoned veterans. The low pressure injection process for poured foundation crack repair was pioneered by founder Lou Cole dating back to 1987, and quickly became the preferred process by concrete and basement waterproofing contractors. This proven method will permanently repair your leaking basement wall crack problem.
Features & Highlights
- Permanent repair. User friendly foundation crack repair for DIY Homeowners.
- Effectively fill leaking basement wall cracks. Prevents water from entering the crack.
- Low viscosity polyurethane formulated for injection into hairline cracks or up to 3/16" wide.
- Inject from inside foundation wall via standard caulk gun. Requires no drilling into concrete.
- We are a pioneer of low pressure concrete crack repair dating back to 1987.
|Manufacturer:||Emecole Metro LLC|
|Publisher:||Emecole Metro LLC|
|Studio:||Emecole Metro LLC|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.