Product Description & Reviews
The Emecole Metro Structural Basement Crack Repair Kit for Homeowners provides an effective, user-friendly and low cost solution for permanently repairing structural concrete cracks in poured basement foundations. With the use of a standard caulk gun, this kit is equipped with the components to repair up to 10 feet of cracks, from hairline thin to as wide as 3/16". The two-component Emecole Metro 121 Premium - Fast Curing Epoxy thickens rapidly inside the crack within 15 to 20 minutes after injection, unlike typical epoxies which take several hours to thicken, resulting in wasted material leaking into the soil. The added strength of Emecole Metro 121 Epoxy provides a strong bonding of the concrete back together, which will also keep out water, preventing further basement wall seepage. Includes step-by-step instructions applicable for first-time concrete crack repair applicators or seasoned veterans. The low pressure injection process for poured foundation crack repair was pioneered by founder Lou Cole dating back to 1987, and quickly became the preferred process by concrete and basement waterproofing contractors. This proven method will permanently solve your basement wall crack problem.
Features & Highlights
- Permanent solution. User friendly foundation crack for DIY Homeowners.
- Fills structural basement wall cracks. Effectively waterproofs and returns structural integrity.
- Low viscosity epoxy for hairline cracks (as thin as 1/32 of an inch) up to 3/16" of an inch wide.
- Inject from inside foundation wall via standard caulk gun. Requires no drilling into concrete.
- We are a pioneer of low pressure concrete crack repair dating back to 1987.
|Manufacturer:||Emecole Metro LLC|
|Publisher:||Emecole Metro LLC|
|Studio:||Emecole Metro LLC|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.