Product Description & Reviews
Specification Type: UL3374 2AWG Cond. Construction(NO/ft): 266/10 Cond.Material: Tinned Copper Cond.Conductor Style(ft): 10(+0.008,-0.008) Insu.Material: EPDM Insu.NOM.Thickness(in): 0.06Min.Thickness(in) :≥0.07 Diameter(in): 0.46±0.011 Electrical Properties Rated Temperature&Voltage : 257℉ 600V Max.Conductor Resistance : 1.31Ω/km & 20℃ Standard : UL758,UL1581 & CSA22.2 Dielectric strength V/min: AC.2000V, 1min NO Break Physical Properties Tensile Strength: ≥7Mpa Elongation: ≥100% Flame Test : FT2 Color: BlackPackage includes 10 pcs 2AWG (10ft) Black Welding Cable Wire
Features & Highlights
- Welding cable is a highly flexible industrial grade electrical cable
- High grade EPDM resistant to tears, cuts, abrasion, water moisture and oil based solvents
- High stranding cable count combined with EPDM insulation results in a very flexible cable
- Rated voltage up to 600 volts, rated temperature 257°F, Standard UL758,UL1581 & CSA22.2
- Excellent for welding applications, battery cable applications, battery bank wiring (wind and solar), RV & car wiring applications, and any other application
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.