Product Description & Reviews
Complete with 407732 Sound Meter, microphone wind screen, calibration screw driver, 9V battery, plus 407744 Sound Calibrator with two 9V batteries and screwdriver. Supplied in an attractive hard carrying case that provides protection and organization for your meter and accessories.Meets ANSI, and IEC Type 2 standards. High and Low measuring ranges (35 to 130dB). Data Hold and Max Hold functions. Backlit display to view in dimly lit area. Digital sound level meter with 94dB sound calibrator and carrying case.
Features & Highlights
- Meets ANSI, and IEC Type 2 standards
- High and Low measuring ranges (35 to 130dB)
- Data Hold and Max Hold functions
- Backlit display to view in dimly lit area
- Digital sound level meter with 94dB sound calibrator and carrying case
- High accuracy meets ANSI and IEC 651 Type 2 standards
- High and Low measuring ranges: 35 to 100dB (low) and 65 to 130dB (high)
- Backlit LCD display to view in dimly lit area
|Item Weight:||0.51 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.25 x 8.2 x 8.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.29 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.3 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.