Product Description & Reviews
With its integrated non-contact voltage detection and the AutoV/LoZ function preventing false readings caused by ghost voltage, the Fluke 117 Electrician's Multimeter is the ideal multimeter for electricians. In fact, users around the world have said their 117 is an investment in accuracy. The Fluke 117 provides Min/Max/Average readings, measuring frequency and capacitance. With its easy-to-use design, the Fluke 117 will save you time, allowing you to move from job to job with ease.VoltAlertTM technology for non-contact voltage detection.
Features & Highlights
- VoltAlertTM technology for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic AC/DC voltage selection
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- True RMS for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
|Color:||Grey & Yellow|
|Part Number:||Fluke 117|
|Item Weight:||0.0166 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.31 x 1.81 x 1.81 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.01 x 4.02 x 4.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By General Tools
sku: DLAF8000C, mpn: DLAF8000C, ean: 0681035401118,