Product Description & Reviews
The Hobby-PRO 2 is the perfect HVLP Spray System for the serious Hobbyist. This system includes the Fuji M-Model non-bleed spray gun which has all professional features including a rear pattern control knob to adjust the fan size from small to large. The size of the bottom feed cup is 1 quart. Fuji installs a super powerful 2-stage motor which provides enough power to spray all known coatings (when properly thinned). This Turbine develops approximately 5psi. The Hobby-PRO 2 is offered with a larger size tip (1.8mm) which is ideal for thicker viscosity paint such as latex or larger surface area projects such as fences and decks. Easy to maintain. Perfect for the Hobbyist or DIYer. Heavy-duty metal case. Handy gun holder. Portable and powerful. Even though the Hobby PRO 2 was designed with the weekend warrior in mind, this machine performs as good as any other and is offered at an unbeatable price. Durable metal turbine case sits on 4-Feet rubber. Modular power cord, viscosity cup, cleaning brush, and 20 page user manual included. In addition to this we have also included a pair of filters and a Bottom Feed Cup Parts Kit.
Features & Highlights
- Extra Turbine Filters and Extra Bottom Feed Cup Parts Kit INCLUDED with this system
- Professional Non-bleed Spray Gun features pattern control knob to adjust size of fan pattern from small to large
- Spray Gun has stainless steel fluid nozzle and needle. Ergonomic handle is insulated and never gets hot
- 25-Feet hose includes air control valve to reduce overspray and bounce back
- Handy Gun Holder on Turbine
|Item Size:||14 x 15.5 x 15.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||25.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.4 x 14.6 x 14.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.