Product Description & Reviews
Carrier system and concealed tank with actuator flush panel or pneumatic push button for wash-down wall-hung toilets. System shall fit within minimum 31⁄2" (90 mm) framing wall or Plumbing chase, with wood construction or steel framing members placed 193⁄4" (500 mm) apart. Framing members should be capable of supporting a 880 pound (400 kg) load without damage to the wall. Water supply shall have flow diameter no smaller than 1⁄2" (13 mm) copper tube, and a minimum flow pressure of 2 psi (0.01 mpa). the toilet bowl shall be a third party listed low-consumption 1.6 gph (6 lpf) or 1.6/0.8 gph (6/3 lpf) dual-flush 2-hole wall-hung type. The carrier frame shall be adjustable for bowl rim heights from 15" to 19" (381 to 483 mm). actuator flush panels shall be die cast Zinc, molded plastic or fabricated stainless steel and plated to preserve material integrity. All components shall be Compliant with applicable Codes and product standards.
Features & Highlights
- For finished walls up to 31⁄2" (9 cm) thick
- 47 inch (1190 mm) nominal Frame height
- Impact resistant high density polyethylene (hdpe) tank, insulated to prevent condensation
- 16-Gauge, powder-coated, structural-steel tubing rated to 880 lbs. (400 kg) without damage to finished wall or carrier unit
- Bowl rim height adjustments from 15 inch to 19 inch (381 to 483 mm)
|Item Weight:||10 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 16 x 16 inches|
|Package Weight:||36.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||21 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.