Product Description & Reviews
The Graco Project Series sprayers make it easy for avid DIY homeowners and handymen to power through small to midsize jobs with speed and finesse. DIY homeowners and handymen are equipped to save time and money with the Magnum X7. Tackle any indoor project, exterior homes, fences or decks. Includes SG2 Metal Spray Gun, RAC IV 515 SwitchTip, 25 ft. Duraflex paint hose, Pump Armor storage fluid, PowerFlush adapter, Quick Start-Up Guide and Operation Manual.Fully adjustable pressure to give you ultimate control of paint flow for any project size.
Features & Highlights
- Fully adjustable pressure to give you ultimate control of paint flow for any project size
- Stainless Steel Piston Pump allows you to spray paint unthinned at high pressure
- Flexible Suction Tube allows you to spray directly from a 1 or 5 gallon paint bucket
- Annual use recommendation is up to 125 gallons per year
- PowerFlush Adapter connects to a garden hose for fast and easy cleaning
- Can support up to 100 ft of paint hose allowing you to spray second and third story homes
- RAC IV SwitchTip allows you to reverse the tip when clogged to keep you spraying
- SG2 metal spray gun with in-handle filter blocks debris to prevent tip clogs
- PushPrime button for fast and reliable start-up
- Supports up to a maximum tip size of .017 inch. The X7 supports a larger tip size than the X5 making it an excellent choice for spraying heavier coatings.Maximum Pressure-3000 psi
- Includes SG2 Metal Spray Gun, RAC IV 515 SwitchTip, 25 ft. Duraflex paint hose, Pump Armor storage fluid, PowerFlush adapter, Quick Start-Up Guide and Operation Manual
- Proudly made in the USA
|Item Weight:||26 pounds|
|Item Size:||15 x 37 x 37 inches|
|Package Weight:||37.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||20.24 x 15.98 x 15.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.