Product Description & Reviews
Greenlee BLL-200 Features: -LED and LCD signal strength indicators make it quick and easy to find exact line location. -Automatic signal boost makes it easy to trace lines, even those with very weak signals. -Receiver automatically locks out passive range when it detects a transmitter signal, reducing the chance of tracing other lines carrying weaker signals. -Receiver locates multiple passive frequencies with a single setting. Generic Specifications: -Transmitter can be connected to live lines up to 600V. -Voltage: 0.00 VAC [Min], 0.00 VDC [Min], 600.00 VAC [Max], 300.00 VDC [Max]. -Frequency: 33.3 kHz. Generic Dimensions: -Measuring Depth: 20 feet [Max]. Dimensions: Overall Product Weight: -12.19 Pounds.
Features & Highlights
- LED and LCD signal strength indicators make it quick and easy to find exact line location
- Lightweight and ergonomically balanced
- Automatic signal boost makes it easy to trace lines, even those with very weak signals
- Receiver may be used in active or passive mode
- Receiver locates multiple passive frequencies with a single setting
|Item Weight:||0.1236 pounds|
|Package Weight:||11.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.4 x 6.1 x 6.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.