Product Description & Reviews
Product Description: The HF-B3G is designed for measuring and monitoring Radio Frequency (RF) electromagnetic field strength, and is capable of measuring the frequency range of 50MHz~3.5GHz. -RF range: 38mV to 20V/M -Frequency range: 50MHz to 3.5GHz. -Sensors:Triple Axis (X,Y,Z) -Manual data memory (Max & AVG) records -Calibration factor,Alarm and Clock settings Applications:-RF power measurement for transmitters. -High frequency(RF)electromagnetic wave field strength measurement. -Mobile phone base station antenna radiation power density measurement -Spy camera,wireless bug finder -Wireless communication (CW,TDMA,GSM,DECT) applications -Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) detection,installation -Cellular /Cordless phone radiation safety level -Microwave oven leakage detection -Personal living environment EMF safety Specifications: *Display type: Liquid-crystal (LCD),4-1/2 digits maximum reading 19999 *Measurement method:Digital,triaxial measurement *Directional characteristic: Isotropic, triaxial *Measurement range selection:one continuous range *Display resolution:0. 1mV/m, 0.1µA/m, 0.001µW/m2, 0.001µW/cm2 *Setting time: typically 1.5s (0 to 90% measurement value.) *Sample rate:1.5 times per second *Audible alarm: Buzzer *Units: mV/m,V/m,µA/m,mA/m,µW/m2, mW/m2,µW/cm2 *Display value: Instantaneous measured value, maximum value,average value, or maximum average value *Alarm function:adjustable threshold with ON / OFF *Calibration factor CAL:adjustable *Manual data memory and read storage:200 data sets *Battery life:Approximate 15 hours*Batteries: 9V NEDA 1604, IEC 6F22 or JIS 006P*Battery included: 9V battery x 1
Features & Highlights
- Reliable meter for measuring RF and HF Radiation from sources such as Cell Phones, Cell Towers, Smart meters, Wifi modems
- Can be operated by both beginner and advanced users; beginners should measure µW/cm2, while advanced users can use V/m or µW/m2 as their unit of measurement
- For an environment to be considered "safe", your readings should not exceed 0.003 µW/cm2 (or equivalent for a different unit)
- Directional characteristic: Isotropic, triaxial.Measurement range selection: one continuous range.
- Free technical support provided for every purchase; beginner's guide available for download in this listing
|Item Weight:||1.17 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.