Product Description & Reviews
Built with Hobart quality & durability, the Handler 140 is Hobart's most popular MIG welder. Operating on standard 115V household current, the Handler 140 is extremely versatile and perfect for the welder that wants to work on auto body, household repairs, farm projects or yard art projects. A 5-position tapped voltage control selector gives you the ability to fine tune your arc offering a smooth stable arc on all thicknesses. Built with an industrial cast aluminum drive system and a heavy duty work clamp, the Hander 140 delivers a wire welding package with industrial performance.
Features & Highlights
- Welds 24 ga up to 1/4 in mild steel
- Easy to set up and runs flux core steel, solid and aluminum wire. Comes MIG ready
- Operates off 115V standard household current
- Amperage output: 25-140; 20% duty cycle @ 90 Amps, 19V
- 5-position voltage control selector adds a smooth, stable arc at all welding thicknesses
|Item Weight:||0.6535 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 13 x 13 inches|
|Package Weight:||65.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||18 x 11.3 x 11.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.