Product Description & Reviews
Home Master ULTRA Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System solves many of the problems associated with traditional RO systems. Traditional RO systems are destroyed by well water containing iron and do not filter out microorganisms. The Home Master ULTRA Reverse Osmosis System contains an iron prefilter with KDF85 media and catalytic carbon to remove iron, manganese and hydrogen sulfide which would otherwise destroy the RO membrane. Home Master RO systems use larger fittings and tubing than Traditional RO Systems to double the water flow rate. Traditional RO systems use permanent canister filter housings subject to constant high pressure and wear that can weaken and burst with age. The Home Master uses all-in-one modular filters for increased durability and easier annual service. Home Master ULTRA Reverse Osmosis System delivers exceptionally pure water by first stripping the well water clean, removing up to 99-percent of iron, chemicals, heavy metals, dissolved solids, and other contaminants using reverse osmosis, sediment and carbon filtration, then channels the water through the ultraviolet light chamber to destroy 99.99-percent of microorganisms. With 6 stages of filtration, purification and sterilization Home Master ULTRA produces exceptionally pure, great tasting water. In designing the Home Master RO a sophisticated combination of flow restriction components were integrated into the system architecture to regulate pressure in the 50 gpd membrane chamber for optimized purification and minimized wastewater production. The most sophisticated components certified to NSF standards are included in the design and construction of our product. In the Box: Fully assembled purification unit with filters and tfc membrane, 3.2 gallon storage tank, 3/8-Inch feed water adapter with shut off, chrome faucet, faucet adapter, drain saddle, instructions, uv power supply (110v). 5 year limited warranty.
Features & Highlights
- A better RO System-Home Master Ultra's innovative design solves the most common problems associated with traditional RO systems
- Highly Pure Water - advanced filtration and purification stages remove 99.99 percent of iron, chemicals, metals, microorganisms and other contaminants
- Great for well water - included IRON prefilter protects RO membrane; UV filter destroys microorganisms. No change in taste, odor, pH, conductivity or general chemistry of the water
- Long lasting and easy change filters - change only once a year or every 2000 gallons; quick and easy to change filter does not require tools
- Faster flow rate - water flows twice as fast compared to traditional RO systems
|Package Weight:||14.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.4 x 12.3 x 12.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.