Product Description & Reviews
What Our Customers Say! "Not only had the HydroFLOW units prevented any scale from accumulating, but had actually reversed the scale that had built up prior to the installation", Residential Tower "The units (water heaters) have now been installed and operational for the last 8 months, and upon inspection, are limescale free.", Residential Complex “With Hydropath Technology there is no longer a need for traditional water softeners.", Plumbing Contractor About the company. Over twenty years ago, Hydropath Technology Ltd., located in the U.K., invented a process that treats fluids by inducing a robust yet harmless signal of +/- 150kHz throughout plumbing systems made of any material. The pipe, and/or the fluid inside of it, acts as a conuit which allows the signal to propagate. The induction of the signal prevents scale and biofilm from accumulating inside plumbing systems and gradually removes existing deposits. This preventative action significantly reduces energy, chemical, water and maintenance costs which extends the service life of equipment and pipes.
Features & Highlights
- Unlike water softeners, this product does not change the chemistry of water. Reduces energy consumption with an average one year payback period.
- Non-intrusive and easy to install! No plumbing modifications required. Maintenance-free. Works on any pipe, even PVC - just attach to your incoming cold water line. Fits pipes up to 63mm (2 ½") outer diameter.
- Free surge protector included with each purchased device. Provides 24 hour protection. Does not interfere with other electrical systems.
- Eco-friendly: Products do not introduce chemicals into your drinking water and the environment.
- Made in UK. This revolutionary technology was awarded the 2017 Innovative Technology Award from the Water Environment Federation (WEF). Product is also a recipient of the 2015 Kitchen Innovations award by the National Restaurant Association.
|Manufacturer:||Hydropath Technology Ltd.|
|Publisher:||Hydropath Technology Ltd.|
|Studio:||Hydropath Technology Ltd.|
|Item Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.2 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 8 x 8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.