Product Description & Reviews
The Leica DIGICAT 550i cable locators feature advanced Automatic Controls making the DIGICAT easy-to-use, requiring minimal user experience. Avoiding underground cables and pipes is a major concern on construction sites. Therefore detecting the position of buried cables and pipes before excavation work can help prevent operator injury, asset damage risks and any subsequent costs. The robust Leica DIGICAT 550i cable locators are engineered for ease-of-use, enabling users to simply press the trigger and start locating. With Automatic Pinpointing there is no need for you to manually adjust the sensitivity of your DIGICAT cable locator ensuring you’re using the optimum sensitivity for the environment you are detecting the underground utilities in. Reducing the likelihood of human error and enabling easier and more efficient cable and pipe locating. Ultimately saving you time and money. The Leica DIGICAT 550i cable locators help you perform a wide range of cable and pipe avoidance or detection applications and should be used in conjunction with a DIGITEX 100t signal transmitter and/or the Digisystem accessories, for improved accuracy and range of applications. Estimating the depth of the underground infrastructure on your construction site improves utility locating accuracy and data range. Depth estimation can be obtained by using a DIGICAT 550i cable locator and a DIGITEX 100t signal transmitter.
Features & Highlights
- Automatic Controls - making the Digicat easy-to-use, requiring minimal user experience, also equipped with built-in test function for testing hardware and software
- Power mode start-up ensuring the most potentially dangerous current carrying utilities are detected first
- Hazard zone feature indicating Shallow buried utility in power, 8 and 33 Khz modes, (within approximately 30 cm) alerting increased risk
- LCD screen with built-in light sensor, automatically enabling the backlight in dark conditions, also featuring a Robust, lightweight design, specifically engineered for tough site conditions
- State-of-the-art digital signal processing (dsp) technology
|Item Weight:||6 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 30 x 30 inches|
|Package Weight:||10 pounds|
|Package Size:||20 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.