Product Description & Reviews
The Leviton 7764C is from line of locking wiring Devices. It comes in black white color. NonNational Electrical Manufacturers Association line of industrial grade locking blade devices includes rugged construction that can resist impact, sunlight, chemicals and rough use. For superior conductivity all contacts and blades are solid onepiece construction. The ergonomic, flutedbody design of the Leviton 7764C with radial gripping edge is great for gripping and pulling.Super Tough Nylon Body Resists Damage From Severe Impact, Abrasion and Chemicals.
Features & Highlights
- Super Tough Nylon Body Resists Damage From Severe Impact, Abrasion and Chemicals
- NEMA and Non-NEMA Configurations Available
- Solid Brass Blades And Contacts Feature Improved Conductivity, Low Resistance, Low Heat, and Long Life
- Internal wiring chambers isolate individual conductors to prevent flashover, arcing, excessive heat buildup and stray strands of wire
- Color-coded wire entrance holes for simple, easy wiring
|Item Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By BOSS TECH PRODUCTS INC
mpn: Boss Tech Products Inc, ean: 0767322195288,