Product Description & Reviews
This rocker switch instantly charges itself each time it is pressed, so you won't need to hassle with complicated wiring or replacement of batteries. Because the unit is self-powered, it is virtually maintenance-free and allows for more flexibility in placement. The switch can even be moved from location to location, as needed. An unlimited number of receivers can be controlled from this single switch, as long as the devices are grouped and in radio frequency (RF) range.Viewing mode: Allows push buttons to turn lights OFF and keep them OFF even when room is occupied (i.e. for slide or film presentations).
Features & Highlights
- Viewing mode: Allows push buttons to turn lights OFF and keep them OFF even when room is occupied (i.e. for slide or film presentations)
- Rocker style ON/OFF switching: provides remote control for manual-ON/OFF light switching of each light load at any time; top button = ON, bottom button = OFF
- Convenient multi-location (3-way or 4-way) switching: Mount switches anywhere, create 3-way or 4-way switches, control lights, motors, or other electrical loads, and reconfigure or relocate as needed
- Save energy: Create manual-ON/auto-OFF controls using LevNet RF switches and occupancy sensors or by programming all lights to respond to a single master switch
- Simple wireless control: Mount switches anywhere, create 3-way and 4-way switches, control lights, motors, or other electrical loads, and reconfigure or relocate as needed
|Item Size:||3.39 x 0.41 x 0.41 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.2 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.