Product Description & Reviews
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion cordless 1/2-inch hammer driver-drill combines speed and torque in a compact size, with an efficient Lithium-Ion battery that reaches a full charge in only 30 minutes. For increased versatility, it can be run as a driver-drill or a hammer driver-drill, and is engineered for applications in wood, metal, masonry, and concrete. The Makita-built four-pole motor delivers 480 in.Lbs. Of max torque and up to 1,900 RPM and 28,500 BPM in the high-speed setting. With extreme protection technology (XPT), the drill is engineered for increased dust and water resistance and is ideal for use in harsh job site conditions.
Features & Highlights
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.Lbs. Of max torque
- Variable 2-speed design (0-600 & 0-1,900 RPM) (0-9,000 & 0-28,500 BPM) for a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications
- Features extreme protection technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-3/4" long
- Weighs only 3.9 lbs. With battery for reduced operator fatigue
|Item Weight:||10.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||16.9 x 13 x 13 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.83 x 5.35 x 5.35 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.