Product Description & Reviews
The Master Lock 10-pack lockout station with cover is a yellow polycarbonate wall-mounted lockout/tagout supply center with a lockable translucent acrylic cover, and includes 2 lockout hasps, 24 laminated safety tags, and 10 Zenex thermoplastic safety padlocks with 6-pin tumbler cylinders. The polycarbonate body is impact and corrosion resistant, and has 4 holes for mounting on a wall (mounting bracket and tools sold separately). The acrylic cover displays contents, helps keep out dust and dirt, and has a hinge that holds it open during use. Under the cover are 10 clips for hanging safety padlocks, 4 clips for hanging lockout hasps, and 2 bins for safety tags. This station is part of a lockout/tagout (LOTO) safety procedure required at facilities where devices and energy sources need multiple-person authorization to be accessed safely during maintenance and repair. The lockout station helps provide organized and convenient access to the necessary type and amount of lockout devices for each energy source requiring lockout. The station measures 15-1/2 x 22 x 1-3/4 inches (39.3 x 55.8 x 4.4 cm) (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) When used according to manufacturer's recommendations, this product is covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship or materials. Lockout/tagout (LOTO) safety procedures require that lockout devices meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 1910.147(c)(5) standards for quality assurance. LOTO devices use color, warning labels or tags, and sometimes a physical barrier to help prevent machine operation or power activation during maintenance and repair. Master Lock manufactures padlocks, combination locks, and related security products. The company, founded in 1921, is headquartered in Milwaukee, WI. What’s in the Box? Lockout station Zenex thermoplastic safety padlocks, keyed different (quantity: 10) Steel lockout hasps, 1"/2.5 cm inside jaw diameter (2) Laminated safety "Danger" tags (24) 8" one-piece nylon cable ties (24)
Features & Highlights
- APPLICATION: Best used for group lockout applications as part of a comprehensive OSHA compliant lockout/tagout safety program
- EASE OF USE: Lockout station keeps machine-specific lockout padlocks, hasps, and tags near the lockout point
- DURABLE DESIGN: Polycarbonate construction provides provides twice the heat resistance and quadruple the impact strength of typical stations; Translucent lockable cover protects contents from dust and grime; One piece molded construction ensures pieces never become loose
- SPECIFICATIONS: Station measures 15-1/2 in. H x 22 in. W x 1-3/4 in. D
- INCLUDES: Four Master Lock 410RED ZenexTM keyed-different padlocks, two Master Lock 420 hasps, one bag (12/pack) of Master Lock 497A "Danger Do Not Operate" lockout tags; Padlocks feature front and rear labels in English, Spanish, and French
|Item Weight:||8.38 pounds|
|Item Size:||22 x 15.5 x 15.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||17 x 3.25 x 3.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.