Product Description & Reviews
The Milwaukee M12 12V Lithium-Ion Heated Hoodie uses carbon fiber heating elements to create and distribute heat to the chest and back. Combining a durable cotton/polyester exterior with a waffle weave thermal lining, the hoodie provides a versatile three-season solution to keep heat in and allow users to shed bulky layers. -Battery Not Included-Up to 6 hours of run-time with M12 REDLITHIUM 2.0 Ah Compact Battery Pack (not included). Reducing the need for bulky layers, products utilize carbon fiber heating elements to generate and trap heat across core body areas.
Features & Highlights
- Up to 6 hours of run-time with M12 REDLITHIUM 2.0 Ah Compact Battery Pack (not included)
- Reducing the need for bulky layers, products utilize carbon fiber heating elements to generate and trap heat across core body areas
- Adjustable heat technology allows users to adapt to changing conditions by increasing or decreasing the heat level with the touch of a button
- Durable cotton exterior with a waffle weave interior lining to trap the heat generated from carbon fiber elements and drastically improve warmth and comfort when compared to a standard hoodie or mid-layer. Durable utility pockets with reinforced edges to protect from abrasion.
- A range of proprietary material solutions drastically outperform traditional work wear with materials made to be stronger, lighter, and more flexible than what exists today. Washer and dryer safe.
|Package Weight:||3.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.52 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.