Product Description & Reviews
The Flanders NaturalAire Elite Air Filter removes the greatest amount of airborne particles and is made of a one-sided metal-reinforced pleated media. This filter tests as a MERV (Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value) 13 rating through ASHRAE 52.2 testing methods. MERV 13 filters are the appropriate application in general surgery, hospitals, and health care facilities. Now you can have a MERV 13 quality air filter in your home. Housed in a recyclable clay-coated moisture resistant frame, the NaturalAire Air Filter uses a mechanical media that maintains the minimum listed efficiency through the 90-day service life of the filter. This filter captures particles as small as 1 microns and is effective against the following contaminants: household dust, pollen, dander, lint, smoke, smog, bacteria, as well as lead dust and microscopic allergens.
Features & Highlights
- Pack of 12 electrostatically charged air filters for protection of furnace and central air units
- MERV 13 rating: removes household dust, pollen, dander, lint, smoke, smog, bacteria, lead dust and microscopic allergens
- Pleated media provides large surface area for more effective filtration while keeping airflow resistance low
- Each filter maintains efficiency for up to 90 days
- Compatible with HVAC systems requiring filters sized 17.5" x 23.5"
|Item Weight:||7.85 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 23.5 x 23.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.2 x 13.3 x 13.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.