Product Description & Reviews
Sesamee Marine Padlocks The Sesamee KCR0436 Solid Brass Padlock features a heavy duty brass construction and 4 dials with 10,000 possible combinations. It's chrome plated exterior is designed to thrive in salty marine environments. The 2" wide brass body provides superior security and stands up to strong weather conditions. The Sesamee K0436 also has a steel chrome plated shackle. The "0000" stop function allows you to open your Sesamee in the dark. These locks are the perfect solution for job boxes, utility meters, substations, tool chests lockers and any other place that requires keyless access.
Features & Highlights
- 10,000 possible combinations which can easily be changed and set
- 2" wide solid brass case for superior security and weatherability
- Tough heel and toe lever locking system
- Automatic "0000" stop so you can enter the combination in the dark
- All brass internal locking mechanism
|Item Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.