Product Description & Reviews
A flange nut is a nut that has a wide flange at one end that acts as an integrated, non-spinning washer. This serves to distribute the pressure of the nut over the part being secured, reducing the chance of damage to the part and making it less likely to loosen as a result of an uneven fastening surface.The flange may be serrated to provide a locking action. The serrations are angled such that they keep the nut from rotating in the direction that would loosen the nut. Because of the serrations they cannot be used with a washer or on surfaces that cannot be scratched. The serrations help in avoiding vibration of nut and increase the holding power of nut.
Features & Highlights
- Product Name : Hex Flange Nut;Fastener Type : Hex Serrated Flange Nut
- Thread Diameter : M10;Thread Pitch : 1.5mm;Flange Diameter : 18.4mm
- Width Across Flat Size (s) : 13.8mm;Nut Height (m) : 8.6mm
- Material : 304 Stainless Steel;Color : Silver Tone
- Package : 50 x Hex Flange Nut
|Item Weight:||1.21 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.21 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.54 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.