Product Description & Reviews
Used To Lock Gates Or To Hold Gates Open In Position. Bolt Is Non-Removable. Bolt Can Be Locked In Raised/Open Position. Cane Bolt, a Steel, bright zinc plated positive bolt for locking and holding open gates, maximum throw 2 3/4 inches; the bolt drops by force of gravity. Projections allow bolt to be held in raised position when desired and also act as a non removable feature after applied. The Stanley Hardware 12-inch cane bolt can be used to lock gates or to hold gates open in position. The gravity action bolt has a maximum throw of 2-3/4-inches. Mounting brackets "capture" the bolt to prevent removal following installation. This zinc-plated cane bolt is storable in the raised position.
Features & Highlights
- Authorized Replacement from National Hardware Stock #N218-701
- Designed for securing single or double doors and gates in the open or closed position
- Gravity action bolt has a maximum throw of 2-3/4 inch and not removable
- Bolt can be locked in raised/open position; mountig hardware included
- Designed for vertical or horizontal applications
- Used to lock gates or to hold gates open in position
- Gravity action bolt has a maximum throw of 2-3/4-inches
- Mounting brackets capture the bolt to prevent removal
- Zinc-plated finish
- 12-inches in length
|Item Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.2 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Speeco Farmex
sku: 703324, mpn: S16101800-GL161018, ean: 0087196161883,
By NATIONAL MFG/SPECTRUM BRANDS HHI
mpn: N348-516, ean: 0038613348516,
By National Manufacturing
mpn: N151-951, ean: 0756655489867,