Product Description & Reviews
The powerful, virtually indestructible X300 Ultra WeaponLight was primarily designed for handguns but is also excellent for long guns and mounts securely to MIL-STD 1913 rail-equipped rifles via its newly enhanced T-slot mounting system. This top-selling WeaponLight features a high-performance LED that generates 600 lumens of stunning white light that’s focused by a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens to produce a high-intensity beam with extended range yet it provides significant surround light for peripheral vision in close quarters. The highly efficient virtually failure-proof LED generates tactical-level light-ideal for close- to long-range target identification-for 1.5 hours per set of batteries. Activating the X300 Ultra is done via intuitive, ambidextrous switches-now wider and shorter for improved ergonomics-at the rear of the body. Simply press the switch on either side for momentary-on activation or flip up or down for constant-on activation. Optional DG grip switches (for handguns) and pressure-activated XT tape switches (for long guns) permit the X300 Ultra to be activated remotely. The X300 Ultra can be securely attached to a handgun or a long gun via its new and improved T-slot mounting system. Universal and Picatinny crossbar wedges are included for simple, foolproof installation. Its high-strength aerospace aluminum body-including the mounting system-is Mil-Spec hard anodized for superior toughness and it is O-ring sealed, making it weatherproof. FITS: The new T-slot mounting system fits most railed handguns (and rail-equipped long guns) but adapter mounts are available for some non-railed handguns.
Features & Highlights
- Special off-white high-performance LED produces 600 lumens, biased in the yellowish-green spectrum optimal for human vision
- Precision TIR lens creates a smooth, tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral illumination
- Switching-Ambidextrous push/toogle, integral, ergonomic one-finger ambidextrous momentary - and constant -on switching
- Integral aluminum T-slot mounting system offers rock-solid attachment to railed hand guns and long guns equipped with MIL-STD 1913 rails
- Construction: High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; coated, tempered window
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use.
|Item Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 4.75 x 4.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.7 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.