Product Description & Reviews
Descriptions: 1. These are copper (not copper plated base metal) solid rivets. 2. Copper rivets and fasteners are often utilized in manufacturing applications due to their strength after cold-heading, corrosion resistance, and antimicrobial properties. 3. We increases the strength of our copper products by the cold forming process, making it an ideal fastener for your requirements. 4. Due to its decorative appeal, copper is an ideal material for manufacturing functional items, and its conductivity makes it perfect for use in electrical applications. Specifications: product name: copper solid rivet material: copper shank diameter(d): 5mm(13/64 inch)shank length(l): 16mm(5/8 inches diameter(a): 10mm(25/64 inches thickness): 2. 1Mm(5/64 inch)color: copper tone net weight: 2198Gpackage content: 50Pcs(+/-2%) x copper solid rivet.
Features & Highlights
- These are copper(not Copper plated base metal) solid rivets
- Strength after cold-heading, corrosion resistance, and antimicrobial properties
- Conductivity of Copper makes Copper solid rivet perfect for use in electrical applications
- Our Copper products are ideal fasteners for your requirements for their best strength
- Copper solid rivets are a good choice for electrical properties and corrosion resistance
|Item Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.82 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By STANLEY/BLACK & DECKER - 20685
mpn: STHT72179, ean: 0076174721799,
sku: TL1805, mpn: 5403-6, ean: 0025964221247,
sku: 36192, mpn: 48106, ean: 0051593481066,