Product Description & Reviews
Designed with the upcycling semi-professional in mind, the studio plus HVLP Stationary sprayer allows you to finish small to medium projects faster and with less paint waste. Two air power adjustments and paint flow settings provide the control you need and the finish you want for every piece. From chalk, milk and latex paints (thinning may be necessary) to stains, urethanes and sealers, the studio plus is designed to spray any coating to create the look you want. Two different nozzles allow you to spray chalk-type, milk and other decorative paints (thinning may be required) as well as stains, sealers and lacquers.
Features & Highlights
- Perfect for small to medium size craft/hobby projects
- Control finish nozzle creates a semi-smooth finish
- Detail finish nozzle creates a smooth finish
- 15 ft. Air hose for easy maneuverability around painting projects, providing a 30 ft. Working area
- Lightweight design: handle and cup weigh only 1.4 lbs. (Dry weight; does not include any painter material)
|Manufacturer:||Wagner Spray Tech|
|Publisher:||Wagner Spray Tech|
|Studio:||Wagner Spray Tech|
|Item Size:||15.5 x 14 x 14 inches|
|Package Weight:||11 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.8 x 11.34 x 11.34 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.