Product Description & Reviews
WYZworks Combination 2 in 1 Hot Towel Warmer Cabinet and UV Sterilizer This WYZworks Towel Sanitizer/Sterilizer is the ultimate must have for a beauty/SPA/Salon establishment. If you want to provide your customers clean and comfortable hot towels before dinner as a restaurant proprietor, this is the perfect machine to sanitize and warm your towels. This Professional Towel Warmer warms towels around 175 F and sterilizes them with UV for refreshing, hygienic use. Features: - 23L Capacity for Placing approx. 20-60 Manicure or Facial Towels in Regular Size - CE Approved to Provide You with Safe and Reassuring Sterilization - Thoroughly & Evenly Warms Both Traditional and Disposable Towels - Built-in UV Sterilizer to Keep Towels Germ-free - Aluminum Inner Chamber for Better Heat Conduction - Upper and Lower Shelves to Easily & Orderly Store Towels - Removable Tray Underneath to Avoid Dripping - Great for Both Commercial or Family Use - Plug & Play, No Assembly Required Specification: Power: 200W Voltage: 110V Frequency: 50Hz Exterior Dimension: 18" x 11" x 14" Interior Dimension: 14 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 9 1/2"
Features & Highlights
- Conveniently prepare sanitary safe warm, hot or wet towels with the combination UV sterillizer & hot towel warmer.
- UV sterilization - Towel chamber features reflective panels, and built-in UV lamp that kills most micro-organisms.
- Accommodates up to 20-60 towels at once (depending on towel size) with durable and removable towel rack.
- Consistent high temperatures heats up to 175 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Suitable for beauty salon, restaurant, hotel use or enjoy in the comfort of your home.
|Item Weight:||12 pounds|
|Item Size:||17.5 x 11.5 x 11.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||13.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.8 x 14.4 x 14.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.