Product Description & Reviews
Lose Your Keys. For Good. Unlock and lock your home with ease from the backlit touchscreen keypad. Create unique pin codes for friends and family and remove codes whenever you need to. This Yale Assure Lock features Z-Wave technology and seamlessly integrates into 50+ home automation and security systems including SmartThings, Alarm.com, Honeywell, Vivent, Vera, Wink and more! When added to most Z-Wave automation systems, lock and unlock your door, create pin codes, view access history and receive notifications from anywhere. The lock is tamper resistant, easy to install and even easier to use! *Features may vary based on Z-Wave controller.
Features & Highlights
- Unlock by entering your 4-8 digit PIN code on the backlit, touchscreen keypad, with the physical key, or through your smart home app
- Works with Z-Wave smart home or alarm systems including SmartThings, Wink, Vera, Honeywell and Iris.Voted #1 Smart Door Lock brand for 2017 by CEPro
- Lock and check lock status with Amazon Alexa (requires compatible hub like SmartThings)
- Replaces existing deadbolt with just a screwdriver, requires a face bore hole of 2-1/8", backset of 2-3/8" or 2-3/4", fits on standard doors 1 3/4" to 2 1/4" thick.Voice guided assistance, privacy mode, auto re-lock and more!
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 3.8 x 6.8 inches
|Item Size:||3.75 x 6.75 x 6.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.44 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.75 x 5.67 x 5.67 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.