Product Description & Reviews
Lose your keys. For good. Lock and unlock your home without the hassle of keys by rotating your smartphone and tapping the keypad, or with your 4-8 digit pin code. Forget lending keys; share digital keys with friends and family using the free Yale assure app on your iOS, Android or Samsung gear smartwatch. When integrated into most Z-Wave home automation and alarm systems, including SmartThings, lock and unlock from anywhere, share access and receive notifications. Works with Amazon Alexa (lock and check lock status only) when used with a SmartThings Hub and app or Wink Hub and app. The lock is simple to install and even easier to use.
Features & Highlights
- Unlock by entering your 4-8 digit PIN code on the backlit, touchscreen keypad, via Bluetooth or through your Z-Wave smart home app
- Works with Z-Wave smart home or alarm systems including SmartThings, Wink, Vera, Honeywell and more
- Lock and check lock status with Amazon Alexa (requires compatible hub like SmartThings)
- Replaces existing deadbolt with just a screwdriver, requires a face bore hole of 2-1/8", backset of 2-3/8" or 2-3/4", fits on standard doors 1 3/4" to 2 1/4" thick
- Voice guided assistance, privacy mode, auto re-lock and more!
- Share digital keys with friends and family through the Yale Assure app
|Item Size:||3.75 x 6.75 x 6.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.71 x 5.67 x 5.67 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.